Why would I want to Cancel Interest in someone?
- You Show Interest in someone when you are interested in that person. If you are not interested in that person anymore, you would generally not Show Interest. If you don’t Show Interest, it means you won’t see their posts in your homepage when you log in. You can still view them on an as-needed basis by visiting their Profile.
To Cancel Interest from your Members You are Interested In list:
- Click on You Interested In tab on your profile page..
- Hover over the Your are Interested In button next to any user on your list, it will change to a red Cancel Interest button.
- Click the button to Cancel Interest in that member.
To Cancel Interest from a user’s profile page:
- Go to the profile page of the user you would like to Cancel Interest.
- Hover over the You are Interested button on their profile page; it will change to a red Cancel Interest button.
- Click the button to Cancel Interest.